- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I was a return customer and again the hotel provided free upgrade to junior suite but this time for all 3 rooms booked via Late Rooms. We ar..."
About the hotel
Ideally situated in the heart of Shanghai’s downtown area of Puxi, the richly appointed 27-storey Howard Johnson Plaza Shanghai is your ideal base for a business trip or leisure visit. It is situated right on the city’s famous Nanjing Road and offers easy access to the city’s most important business, cultural and entertainment hubs. Pudong International Airport (PVG) (60 minutes by car) Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) (30 minutes by car)
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Howard Johnson Plaza Shanghai in Shanghai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Superb quality hotel
I was a return customer and again the hotel provided free upgrade to junior suite but this time for all 3 rooms booked via Late Rooms.
We are totally satisfied with the hotel and highly recommend it to anyone, anytime.