This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Residence Leon D’Oro occupies a recently renovated historic building in the heart of Prague, between Wenceslas Square and Old Town Square. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The soundproof rooms feature a kitchenette, a bathroom with hair-dryer, a safe, and satellite TV.
Some have a balcony. The Mustek metro station is only a 2-minute walk away from the Residence Leon D’Oro.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/03/2015 to 31/12/2015 - City tax 0,60 EUR per person is excluded the room price. This is need to be paid by all guests from the age of 18 up to 69 directy on the spot. The LateRooms.com rate for Residence Leon d'Oro in Prague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet