- 7 guest reviews
"Good hotel, clean room..."
"Special thanks to the lovely lady on reception Saturday morning (23 August) who heloed me with sorting out my online check-in with Air Franc..."
"Basic 70s hotel, comfortably furnished and quiet. Lifts took up to 15 mins to show-up during busy times - we were all on the 9th & 10th floo..."
"Stayed here before excellent value for money away from the tourist trail plenty of nearby friendly bars and restaraunts very close to railwa..."
About the hotel
A modern Hotel in the heart of Berlin on Kurfurstendamm - ideal for Business travellers as well as leisure guests, who want to experience the ambiance of Berlin. Due to the hotel's central location at U-Bahn Station Adenauerplatz at the corner of Ku'damm and with its 126 comfortable rooms, the Hotel Panorama is the perfect starting point for exploring the city, KaDeWe, Memorial Church, the Zoo or the theatre on Kurfurstendamm as well as the Theatre des Westens which are all located nearby. Business travellers will enjoy fast connections to Berlin Messe (Trade Fairs) and the International Congress Centre.
Guestrooms are well appointed and feature radio, cable TV, bath or shower. The hotel has a cosy bar where guests can relax after a busy day.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Hostel instead of Hotel.
I booked this hotel online on the basis of close proximity to underground train station which was good.
I arrived at the hotel around 1145 on Friday and found tiny reception room equal to size of an average shop. Receptionist was friendly but knew very little English. She gave me key for the room on 5th floor but when I requested room at lower level (as another reviewer outlined problems with the lifts) she spoke to manager on the phone who then spoke to me asking me quite rudely to leave and come back after 30 minutes or so. She could have asked me to stay in the lobby till she arrives..and I discovered that there was no lobby or waiting area. Anyways, I went out and returned after sometime. I was asked to pay for the full stay in advance. (not mentioned in terms & conditions) did not get room changed as she said that hotel is fully booked. Went into room, it looked that corner of the corridor got converted in to room, very bright, hot and noisy. I requested to get room changed or to leave otherwise. The manager initially refused to do any thing and refused to return total amount of stay already charged and then she got agreed to change the room but on 9th floor. State of the room was not too different than the previous room except less bright.
Hotel has no air conditioning, room get very hot in sunny day and if you open the window then a l lot of noise; and to make things even worst the cleaner turned central heating on. Bed linen did not get changed till Tuesday after the bank holiday Monday. Breakfast was standard continental but all the food was not fresh every day. No on-site restaurant for lunch or dinner and if you ask for clean glass to drink water then you are told that there is no house keeping so get down to reception to get one if you want. I'd admit that the apart from the manager rest of the hotel staff was reasonable.
Good hotel, clean room