- 33 guest reviews
"The hotel is lovely, old and has seen better days BUT they were in the process of improving it while we were there. Room lovely. Warm and cl..."
"We were not told at time of booking that the hotel was undergoing a refurbishment, there were workmen all over the place and the car park lo..."
"Good value for money. All staff really helpful & friendly..."
"everything was fine would stay again, the only draw back was the carpark, no disable spaces for my husband, last night parking issue, but th..."
"Friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Arundel's conservation area is the Norfolk Arms Hotel, a former Georgian coaching inn, completed in 1780. Unspoilt, the hotel combines the period features of the Georgian era with the requirements of today's visitors. Within the hotel are log fires, bars serving real ales and for entertaining on a greater scale, the magnificent mirrored ballroom.
Most of our rooms, which vary in size and character, are situated in the main house, whilst ground floor rooms are available in our courtyard. The stunning sight of Arundel Castle, the ancestral home to the Dukes of Norfolk for over 800 years, dominates the historic market town, which through the ages has developed into a small but unique town, from its cobbled streets, specialist shops and beautiful Georgian architecture, to the Gothic Cathedral. Close by are the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, the great estates of Goodwood and Petworth, horse racing at Fontwell, the Roman ruins at Fishbourne, historic Portsmouth and the wonderful Brighton Pavilion. The Hotel offers Free Wifi !
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/03/2015 to 31/12/2015 - There are some minor refurbishment works currently taking place within localised areas of the Hotel. Disruption will be kept to a minimum. If you have any queries, please contact the Hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is lovely, old and has seen better days BUT they were in the process of improving it while we were there.
Room lovely. Warm and clean. Food less exciting. But value for money
Very run down. Far too expensive for what it was
The fire alarm went off for 2 minutes in the early hours of the morning on both nights we stayed.
The staff did not seem bothered