- 43 guest reviews
"We were not told at time of booking that the hotel was undergoing a refurbishment, there were workmen all over the place and the car park lo..."
"Good value for money. All staff really helpful & friendly..."
"everything was fine would stay again, the only draw back was the carpark, no disable spaces for my husband, last night parking issue, but th..."
"Friendly and helpful..."
"Good value for an overnight stay in a pleasant location. The room no.8 in dire need of just a bit of redecoration, the wallpaper hanging fro..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Arundel's conservation area is the Norfolk Arms Hotel, a former Georgian coaching inn, completed in 1780. Unspoilt, the hotel combines the period features of the Georgian era with the requirements of today's visitors. Within the hotel are log fires, bars serving real ales and for entertaining on a greater scale, the magnificent mirrored ballroom.
Most of our rooms, which vary in size and character, are situated in the main house, whilst ground floor rooms are available in our courtyard. The stunning sight of Arundel Castle, the ancestral home to the Dukes of Norfolk for over 800 years, dominates the historic market town, which through the ages has developed into a small but unique town, from its cobbled streets, specialist shops and beautiful Georgian architecture, to the Gothic Cathedral. Close by are the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, the great estates of Goodwood and Petworth, horse racing at Fontwell, the Roman ruins at Fishbourne, historic Portsmouth and the wonderful Brighton Pavilion. The Hotel offers Free Wifi !
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/03/2015 to 31/12/2015 - There are some minor refurbishment works currently taking place within localised areas of the Hotel. Disruption will be kept to a minimum. If you have any queries, please contact the Hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Our 3 day break
We were not told at time of booking that the hotel was undergoing a refurbishment, there were workmen all over the place and the car park looked like a building site taking up valuable car parking spaces.
We were given a room on the top floor which for our age there were too many stairs, we were not offered a room on a lower floor.Our room was very comfortable and bright (not sure if it had been refurbished) if it had the finish was not of a high standard and needs to be looked at, especially the bathroom.
Norfolk Arms Hotel
Good value for money.
All staff really helpful & friendly