About the hotel
The Reykjavik Peace Center is located in a peaceful area of the city in a street originally built for artists homes and studios. Surrounded by green areas next to a garden of art displays. Ideal place for relaxation, walks, minutes away from the Mjodd buscentral and shopping centre.
A short drive from Smaralind the largest shopping and leisure centre in the Reykjavik area. Features apartments and spacious rooms. Several lounges and reading areas. Free Wireless Internet, Use of Computer, Telephone and Kitchen.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
not so peaceful
Mix up with bookings, rude email, nobody to wecome guests.
Unkempt outside, broken sign, front door lock broken hard to open, kitchen messy and place smelt of old cigarette smoke and old aftershaftershave, clean but crumpled bed linen, noise from other guests talking at 4am. Could be a great house but unwelcoming and frayed round the edges