- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"We've driven from Berlin to Scotland a few times these past years, and that was our best pick untill now. The White Rabbit is a nice and co..."
"This was a great location for exploring Maidstone - right on the edge of the town centre with car parking. Staff really friendly...."
"Ideal location and easy short walk to town center. Accommodation a little tired, scuffing board in bathroom coming away from wall. Cracked a..."
"Value for money, Accommodation & food excellent...."
"We received a call from the hotel to see if everything was ok as we were arriving quite late...they were very polite and friendly. On arrivi..."
About the hotel
Built in 1797 to house the officers’ quarters of the Invicta Barracks, this distinctive lodge is one of the most welcoming hotels in Maidstone. Rather than repelling Napoleonic troops it now serves as relaxing budget accommodation for short breaks and business travel, and is ideally placed for exploring Kent or nearby towns like Chatham and East Malling. The colonial-style building offers 12 comfy rooms and a cosy pub, where you can unwind with a pint of cask ale and some freshly cooked, seasonally inspired food.
Maidstone is Kent’s business heart, but there’s plenty to see and do besides attending an event at the East Malling Conference Centre. It’s best known as home to the beautiful Leeds Castle, with its 500 acres of scenic parkland and popular golf course, but you could also enjoy the town’s theatres, bars or busy shopping centre. Or you could explore the area via water, taking a canoe along the River Medway or a more leisurely boat trip on the Allington Belle or Kentish Lady.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and cozy
We've driven from Berlin to Scotland a few times these past years, and that was our best pick untill now.
The White Rabbit is a nice and cozy place to stay, specially after the long drive .very close to the crossing, absolut perfect. We highly recommend it!
This was a great location for exploring Maidstone - right on the edge of the town centre with car parking.
Staff really friendly.