- 16 guest reviews
"Not bad. Very good location is you're going for business - right at the end of the dual carriageway so you can delay the nightmare that is t..."
"The bar was busy so it took a long time to get booked in and they were obviously looking after their regulars. Room was fine, food good. Cou..."
"Nice hotel outside the city, but easy links into city center..."
"room above the pub but quiet. good facilities. Food good. Didn't have breakfast as it started too late for me. Recommend for a nice evening..."
"This was basic accommodation at a basic price, and we got what we paid for. Everything was ok, but nothing was great...."
About the hotel
"Just a few miles from the seafront, in the Sussex jewel of Patcham, this large, welcoming lodge provides ideal budget accommodation for short breaks in Brighton. It’s a comfy base for those summer or half-term seaside trips, with several family rooms available and a Harvester restaurant serving tasty grills and unlimited fresh salad. Popular Brighton needs little introduction.
One of the most vibrant, diverse cities in England, it’s home to a bustling seafront, bars and clubs aplenty, a sealife centre, the iconic Pavilion and Victorian West Pier and the charming boutiques and antique shops of The Lanes. There’s plenty to see in Patcham too, with windmills, a 12th century church and a conservation area full of pretty listed-buildings. Nearby Hove and Lewes are also well worth exploring. "
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Very good location is you're going for business - right at the end of the dual carriageway so you can delay the nightmare that is the Brighton road system until the next morning. Smallish room but clean. Decent shower. As for the food, it's a Harvester so it is what it is. You know what you're getting and it's all perfectly ok
Innkeeper's Lodge Brighton, Patcham
The room was very small and the bed was very uncomfortable,we were looking forward to breakfast in the morning but was told they had no bacon left,how can a big company like Havester not store enough food for their guest to have a decent start in the morning.