- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Great place brilliant staff , we loved the place full of character !!!..."
"Nice Hotel in the top end of Lewes. no problems parking in their large car park...."
About the hotel
Step off the historic High Street in the beautiful county town of Lewes and into the peaceful tranquility of The Shelleys; an elegantly sublime 17th Century, family-run, country house hotel. The Shelleys offers discreet service, with high standards, within a uniquely calm ambience, with friendly staff who anticipate your every need. * With nineteen luxury boutique rooms, all en-suite, each designed and decorated to reflect our Georgian origins and fitted with a television and Wi-Fi access; The Shelleys perfectly combines English tradition with contemporary luxury.
Dating back to 1588, The Shelleys is a grade II* listed property – falling into the 4% bracket viewed as a “particularly important building of more than special interest” by English Heritage… Located close to Brighton and Eastbourne, this East Sussex hotel is the perfect venue for a change of scene. Whether it’s a weekend of rest and relaxation, a romantic break, or a base from which to explore the surrounding historical town and **South Downs**, you’ll find your every need is anticipated at The Shelleys. The a la carte lunch and dinner menu is available in the stylish award-winning **Apostrophe Restaurant** or on the brick-paved terrace overlooking our beautiful gardens. **Morning Coffee & Afternoon Tea, Drinks and Bar Lunches** are also available throughout the day.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic comfortable place to stay
Great place brilliant staff , we loved the place full of character !!!
Really nice Hotel very efficient staff, nice large comfortable room.
Nice Hotel in the top end of Lewes.
no problems parking in their large car park.