- 47 guest reviews
"I was very pleased with accommodation especially for the money. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Location excellent...."
"I booked a single room ensuite and it was perfect for my needs. The room was small but fine to get changed in before heading out, the only t..."
"Excellent location for Hove and Brighton. Very basic but good, noisy as on main road and windows single glazed. No lifts so you need to be s..."
About the hotel
Located within walking distance from Hove train station and with rooms offering spectacular views of Brighton’s famous beaches. We are Brighton’s newest and most modern hostel. We offer a variety of rooms from Private hotel rooms to great value for money large hostel dormitories allowing us to offer a variety of services to cater any need.
Smart Sea View offers various facilities for our guests, TV room or our free WiFi service. -The hotel reserves the right to charge credit cards prior to arrival. -At check-in, each guest have to pay £10 deposit in CASH, refundable at check-out. - At least 1 photo ID is required at check-in (passport,ID Card,Driving License). -Parking onsite limited to 4 spaces at cost of £5/space/day, reservation is not possible, first come first served. -Cooked breakfast is included in the price you will pay and is served from 8:00AM to 9:30AM.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Smart Sea View Brighton
The shower had a very poor flow of water.
The window in the bathroom wouldn't shut so it was freezing in there. None of the windows were insulated so you could hear the noise from outside. It rained hard in the night and water started pouring through the smoke detector onto the floor. It is a beautiful old hotel which would be lovely if they looked after it but it's too rundown.
Smart Sea View Brighton
Room was very basic and the mattress was covered in stains.
Felt more like a boarding house than an hotel. One room had clothing hanging in window and trainers on windowsill as if to dry. Building was very run down. A very unpleasant experience. Would not recommend at all.