- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The quality of my room was pretty average even at B&B standard. The breakfast was fine for a B&B, you get the full British breakfast plus ce..."
"I stayed at this hotel for the 1st time after working in the area for some years. The hotel has a nice bar restaurant. The food was good and..."
"My daughter and I arrived after a 4 hour journey from Inverness we were going to a family funeral. The person who greeted us very warmly was..."
"You can see from my ratings above that that I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, but was astonished to say that although I did not wish to partak..."
"Great place to stay. The staff were very friendly, the food was excellent,..."
About the hotel
The Villa Hotel is a small family run business. Here at the Villa Hotel, our guests will enjoy a superb stay in our 3 star hotel. With friendly and welcoming staff, comfortable rooms with modern facilities and access to our beautiful restaurant, bar and garden, our guests are sure to feel at home.
Our fabulous restaurant caters for every taste. We specialise in freshly prepared food of international flavours, served in our comfortable restaurant and conservatory. Only a minute’s walk from Hamilton West train station and a five minute drive from the town centre and the M74, we are easy to find and perfectly situated to get where ever you need to go, with fast and easy access to Glasgow City Centre, Edinburgh, The South Carlisle and the North, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs. Our twin/double rooms are very spacious. As our single rooms are compact & bijou, we reflect this is the price of the room and compensate the lack of space with very comfortable beds, power showers, and freeview TV. We offer free wi-fi to our guests, but cannot guarantee full access at all times in all of our bedrooms, however, wi-fi is very reliable in our public areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Public Air Conditioning
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/06/2011 to 30/06/2020 - We have no night porter, but owner is on site. Doors close 12 midnight till 7am. Access to hotel within this period is by prior arrangement only We regret that we cannot accept guests on night shift The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The quality of my room was pretty average even at B&B standard.
The breakfast was fine for a B&B, you get the full British breakfast plus cereals. People are very friendly.
I stayed at this hotel for the 1st time after working in the area for some years.
The hotel has a nice bar restaurant. The food was good and had a good selection of whiskies if your intimate that. The room I stayed in was a single which I found to be a little on the small side. The room was cold due to an I'll fitting window. The rest of the room was OK for what I paid. I would stay at this hotel again for business traveller it's quite sufficient.