- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Our apartment was in a great location, less than five minutes walk to Tivoli Gardens. Everything was within easy walking distance. There was..."
"There were three of us staying in one of the Ascot apartments. It consisted of a large sitting/dining room with a fairly large kitchen area..."
About the hotel
Ascot Apartments are placed in the bright, friendly and modernistic building in the heart of Copenhagen close to Tivoli, the Circus Building and the Palads Cinema. All apartments have modern furniture, bathrooms and open kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves and boilers etc. All hotel apartments have: Access to wireless free internet, cable TV with international channels, 26" LTD-TV with in-house cinema and radio, room service, telephone, message and wake-up service, modern bathrooms with guest supplies, iron and iron board.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fabulous location and good sized apartment
Our apartment was in a great location, less than five minutes walk to Tivoli Gardens.
Everything was within easy walking distance. There was a supermarket a couple of minutes walk away and the train station was also nearby. The one bed apartment with sofa bed was plenty big enough for three adults and was well equipped. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only criticism was that the cups and glasses were very small!