This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Strings by InterContinental Tokyo, a luxury hotel in Tokyo that is an oasis of calm in the exciting city of Tokyo. This hotel is near Shinagawa Station, with direct access via the Shinkansen Bullet Train to Yokohama, Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe. The famous Tsukiji Fish Market and Ginza district are nearby; Haneda International Airport is 15 minutes away from our hotel in Tokyo by Airport Express Train, whilst Narita International Airport is 70 minutes by Airport Express train.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet