- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel for easy access to London (Hendon Central a 5 min walk - Euston therefore <half an hour from Hotel door)......"
"Lovely room, fridge in room is very handy. Would have liked tea and coffee in the room. Tho you can help yourself to coffee tea and biscuits..."
"A very nice stay..."
"We had two rooms for three people, both were excellent. Clean, modern and comfortable. The rooms were quiet, the staff were friendly and ove..."
"Very friendly and very clean small hotel with big character...."
About the hotel
The Pillar is a boutique hotel and event venue occupying 2 discreet acres in the heart of North West London. The English Heritage Grade II-listed building dates back to 1893 and is wrapped around a beautiful, grassy Quadrangle. A revitalising upgrade has elegantly escorted it into the 21st Century, successfully merging the history and charm of an old-fashioned, traditional Victorian estate with the contemporary design and style the modern traveller expects.
The result: a uniquely charming hotel The Pillar Hotel has well-appointed guest rooms and suites. It features an intimate lounge, an upper and lower gatehouse lodge, and two impressive function rooms. The Pillar Hotel is ideally situated in Hendon, immediately adjacent to Golders Green (in North West London). The hotel is only a few minutes’ walk from the London Underground train network and is within easy reach of Central London by car (from 15 minutes) or the main bus route upon which it sits. Our location presents the perfect, calm alternative to the hustle and bustle of the city as well as a unique combination: the feel of a country estate while offering tourists and business travellers quick and easy access to Central London
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/04/2014 to 23/04/2014 - “From Monday 14th April – Wednesday 23rd April Breakfast will be unavailable at The Pillar Hotel, we will be able to recommend local eateries within short walking distance from the hotel” The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel for easy access to London (Hendon Central a 5 min walk - Euston therefore <half an hour from Hotel door)...
Good but expensive
Lovely room, fridge in room is very handy.
Would have liked tea and coffee in the room. Tho you can help yourself to coffee tea and biscuits, & cake in the lounge room which was good also.