- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Ideal for solos or groups..."
"This hostel is ideally situated in Newcastle city centre, just a couple of minutes walk from the Laing Art Gallery and Central Library, and..."
"Amazing every time we stop here for an excellent price...."
"The two rooms booked proved to be very adequate and as a group we felt it was a bonus to have two shower rooms and toilets- a pleasant surpr..."
"I was staying here to attend a local metal festival. I wouldn't change a thing. It was so cheap and really good rooms for the price. I was a..."
About the hotel
Now you can "budget stay - your way" at Euro Hostel Newcastle! With our ideal City Centre location and brilliant design, Euro Hostel Newcastle has everything you need to stay and enjoy our fabulous city in a style to suit your accommodation budget; no matter what that is. With a massive range of room types and rates to suit everyone, Euro Hostel is 100% confident that you will not only find what you're looking for, but you'll agree that we're the best value in Newcastle. At Euro Hostel Newcastle it is our aim to provide you with budget friendly accommodation every time you stay.
Located in the heart of the City Centre we're not only close to the motorway and all major transport links including the Metro but we're a short walk from the shopping centre, Newcastle and Northumbria Universities, music and sports venues including St James' Park, art galleries, museums and theatres (we're a 2 minute walk from the Theatre Royal on the world famous Grey Street), the Quayside and Central Station (ideal for those visiting Hadrian's Wall). We're also within a short walk of any of the city's famous nightlife destinations. Breakfast is available for £5. You'll get speedy, FREE WiFi access throughout the hostel (including our bedrooms), a guest kitchen area, free guest laundry facilities, secure luggage storage and a 'chill-out' room with an Xbox for little kids and big kids alike. We also offer secure motorbike or bicycle storage free of charge. It's perfect for everyone from solo travellers and couples to business travellers, families and large groups. Our fantastic bar, The Ware Rooms, has established itself as the prime spot to enjoy drinks with friends, a night out with great tunes and cocktail specials as well as offering special offers and meal deals. We also show live sport on our big screen.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/02/2011 to 29/02/2020 - Groups of 6+ must call in advance as Terms & Conditions differ. Please be aware that we charge a 12% non-refundable deposit upon booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
91% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal for solos or groups
Will be first choice for staying in Newcastle again
This hostel is ideally situated in Newcastle city centre, just a couple of minutes walk from the Laing Art Gallery and Central Library, and a few minutes walk from Monument Metro station (one stop away from Central Metro and Railway stations).
Stayed myself in a large, en suite room. Did not have breakfast or use the food serving, bar or residents kitchen and laundry facilities, but it's good to know they are there. Price very reasonable, especially considering all you get for it. Not so good were the lift, which was out of order during the whole of my 4 night stay, and the 'free' wi-fi, which was too slow to be usable, and so had to pay for faster wi-fi. Will definitely be my first choice for staying in Newcastle in the future.