- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"Excellant location hotel would benifit for clearer signage to bedrooms. Evening meal was although limited choice...."
"No ventilation in the bathroom therefore found it difficult to apply makeup and blow dry hair, unable to vent room, could not open windows,..."
"I love this hotel and stay there often. I often book using Laterooms and the hotel has pretty much always given me a room in the East Wing...."
"Key issue was poor parking - it was a Saturday so no doubt weddings etc but still not ideal to struggle to park. Accomodation good after a l..."
About the hotel
The Oakley Court is one of the finest and most renowned country house hotels in England. Set in over 33 acres of beautiful English landscaped gardens with manicured lawns leading straight onto a private stretch of the River Thames, just 20 minutes from Heathrow International Airport and 40 minutes from the centre of London so an ideal choice for business or pleasure! The luxury 4-star hotel offers free parking and free wifi to all its guests, on site you will find an award-winning restaurant, indoor pool, gymnasium, bikes, tennis, golf course, snooker, croquet lawn and self-drive boat hire in the summer months. The beautifully appointed large bedrooms have luxury beds, tea and coffee making facilities and Freeview TV with F1 channel and Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Jogging maps and cycle routes are also available in the bedrooms. The Oakley Court offers a number of dining experiences to enjoy a combination of simple and classic dishes, prepared by our Head Chef Damian Broom and his team. Experience fine dining in the Award Winning Dining Room with the seasonal tasting menu or for a more relaxed style guests can dine at The Scullery as the emphasis is on "fundining, not fine dining". The Scullery is ideal for families or for a midweek business dinner, the menu features a selection of home style favourites with many dishes created using local produce and ingredients. If you're wanting something a little more casual then put your feet up by one of our open log fires in The Bar where the menu features all the home cooked classics you love. With stunning views of the River Thames, the seasonal Terrace Restaurant also offers a unique dining experience.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
83% would recommend it to a friend
Not a £160 room........
Hotel was lovely, room was dated, not very clean.
I would say £70.00 would be acceptable NOT £160.00 with no breakfast. Trading on the name I'm afraid.
The Oakley Court
Excellant location hotel would benifit for clearer signage to bedrooms.
Evening meal was although limited choice.