- 62 guest reviews
"radiator did not work, light in bathroom did not work, kettle didn't fit in sink, wardrode door hanging off, shower door did not close...."
"Somewhere to lay my head...."
"Lovely single room...very comfy bed, very clean. Only thing I would say is that the walls are paper thin and the doors closing are very loud..."
"It was comfortable, the breakfast was decent so for a place to stay on business was good value for money...."
About the hotel
A delightful hotel, occupying one of the most prestigious locations on the seafront overlooking the English Channel and only a short walk from Eastbourne Pier, restaurants and shops. This spacious hotel offers excellent, affordable, good value accommodation with a choice of restaurants and function rooms.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
42% would recommend it to a friend
One cold night
radiator did not work, light in bathroom did not work, kettle didn't fit in sink, wardrode door hanging off, shower door did not close.
Hilton Royal Parade
Somewhere to lay my head.