- 104 guest reviews
"It was comfortable, the breakfast was decent so for a place to stay on business was good value for money...."
"have used this hotel a number of times and will again when working down Eastbourne with no hesitation...."
"Great hotel in a great location. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Shame about the room on this stay as we were at the back of the..."
"Our room was not suitable as on 2nd floor , lift was out of order. Second room was an oven, last room was acceptable and comfortable. Despit..."
"when booked the rooms were not together..."
About the hotel
A delightful hotel, occupying one of the most prestigious locations on the seafront overlooking the English Channel and only a short walk from Eastbourne Pier, restaurants and shops. This spacious hotel offers excellent, affordable, good value accommodation with a choice of restaurants and function rooms.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/09/2011 to 31/12/2012 - Please note that we will take full payment from the card details given, the morning prior to arrival, in order to secure the reservation. We look forward to welcoming you to our Hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Does what it says
It was comfortable, the breakfast was decent so for a place to stay on business was good value for money.
it is what it is
have used this hotel a number of times and will again when working down Eastbourne with no hesitation.