- 5 guest reviews
"Very nice place to stay. Staff was super. Accommodations very suitable. Location is a little out of the way for the main tourist sights in B..."
"Great place. Staff friendly helpful and efficient . Room and building stylish in a budget kind of way! Wasn't expecting a cold swimming pool..."
About the hotel
A former textiles university, the building, which is celebrating its centenary this year, has been transformed into a modern, cutting edge structure that reflects the expectations of the young travelers of today. And what a position! It is situated in Warschauerplatz, in the trendiest district of Berlin, Friedrichshain: the coolest clubs and discotheques, the most fashionable stores and boutiques …
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/08/2010 to 31/10/2010 - Please note that we can only offer rooms with two single beds. Unfortunatley, at the moment we can not offer double beds. The LateRooms.com rate for Plus Berlin in Berlin is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Bunk bed hostel feeling
I am still not sure if I stayed at the hotel or the hostel part of the place but there were bunk beds in my room.
The building is an old school and the former classrooms are the hotel rooms, unfortunately insolation isn't great and you any whisper of yor neighbours or the long hallways. Generally at I wasn't really impressed and there are much better options for that price in Berlin