- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Two floors family room is a nice pick. Hotel itself is not so preserved, but this room was great!..."
"very good location and customer service. Room cleaning every day. breakfast is ok, but the same every day. excellent value for Praha 2 price..."
"Value for money was really good!!! Location is ideal, tram 22 (at the bottom of the street) takes you into and out of central Prague easily!..."
"That's about it...."
"The place was tired and shabby, but it was fine. Don't take your new wife there on honeymoon but it's fine for a place to get your head down..."
About the hotel
The Donatello Hotel is ideally located in the city center in the area known as the Old Town, just a few steps from the Charles Square ( one of the biggest square in Europe) and the central business district. Our hotel is close to all major museums, galleries, and famous theatres. The Wenceslas square, Old Town square, National Museum, Charles bridge and other sites are located within walking distance.
The hotel is just off the river Vltava, where a new promenade was opened and it is also a departure place for Prague river cruises, or a boat trip to the Prague zoo. Hotel Donatello is nice family run Hotel and is a part of chain Schweizerhof Hotels . Hotel is situated in the city center on a small quiet street. The building, which now houses the Donatello Hotel, was built at the end of the 14th century. Now, after years, it has been carefully refurbished and restored and it breaths with history and offers romantic and friendly atmosphere and allows you to explore city centre with ease. The Faust's house, St. Ignac church (on the Charles square) are just around the corner and Wenceslav square, The Vltava river, with nice coffees and restaurants offering spectacular view to Hradcany, are just few blocks from the hotel. The Old Town square and Charles bridge can be easily reached on the walk as well. The Donatello hotel is surrounded by coffees, restaurants, casinos, clubs etc. and it is convenient to public transportation, with tram and Metro stops. The hotel appeals to touring visitors who value style on-par with friendly and romantic atmosphere. Parking is available nearby - garage 10 mins walking distance from the hotel.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2010 to 25/03/2011 - Transfer from Airport-please send as the fly details, Private Spa with whirlpool, late check , Honeymoon-bottle of Bohemia Sekt ,flowers and Fruits, Thank you for your booking The LateRooms.com rates for Donatello in Prague are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Nice Family Room at last floor
Two floors family room is a nice pick.
Hotel itself is not so preserved, but this room was great!
very good location and customer service.
Room cleaning every day. breakfast is ok, but the same every day. excellent value for Praha 2 price.