- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Loved the decor of the hotel. Coffee machine and shower in room were excellent. Breakfast was delicious with very good service. (It would ha..."
"Our first stay at a Smith and Western butbnoitbthe last. Extremely impressed by the standard of decor which was consistent throughout the ho..."
"We stayed in the Mohawk & both the room & the bed was quite small. There was one chair but not really anywhere suitable to put it to sit & w..."
"The room was quiet enough in spite of overlooking a fairly busy roundabout, the bed was perfect for comfort, the country music in the restau..."
"The windows would benefit from double glazing as hotel situated on busy roundabout (not a hotel for a view). Breakfast was of poor quality g..."
About the hotel
Smith & Western is an American themed hotel, just a short walk from the historic Pantiles in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Formerly, Tunbridge Wells West Station, which opened in 1866 with train services running to the South Coast, this historic Grade II listed building still showcases the original ticket office and clock tower. The American restaurant theme continues through the hotel, bedrooms are named after South American tribes like, Sioux, Cree or Arapaho to name a few.
With bedside lights in the shape of antlers or cowboy boots these bedrooms are finished to a very high standard, with all modern facilities of flat screen TVs with freeview channels, coffee machines and Wi-Fi. Room rates start from £85 for a double bedroom, which includes a hearty cowboy breakfast the following morning. When you're done kippin', just saddle up and go before the Sheriff locks you up! Please note the hotel reception is not 24 hours
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Love the Western theme
Loved the decor of the hotel.
Coffee machine and shower in room were excellent. Breakfast was delicious with very good service. (It would have been useful to have been reminded to return key on checkout. It was a long walk back!)
Smith & Western
Our first stay at a Smith and Western butbnoitbthe last.
Extremely impressed by the standard of decor which was consistent throughout the hotel. The rooms had all the extras a guest required with an extremely high standard of cleanliness and luxury. Definitely to be recommended.p