This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Rated 5 stars deluxe the Savoy is spread over 200000 m2 of lush tropical foliage waterfalls and serene surroundings at the spectacular White Knight Beach area renowned for its natural beauty with a rich variety of flora and fauna - desert and majestic mountains. Stunning in architectural design the hotel boasts impeccable style; From its marble floors to high ceilings decadent interiors to simplistic colour themes the Savoy exudes sophistication. Great views of the hotel grounds and Tiran Island are afforded by its upper floor location.
Some 414 superiorly designed rooms range from single - double and triple rooms to the lavish Presidential Suite. Each of the rooms and suites is furnished with high quality fixtures and designed to give guests a restful experience. All rooms are equipped with A/C- satellite TV- in-room safe- mini-bar- hairdryer- tea and coffee stations- IDD phones with voice mail- bathrobes and slippers - high speed internet access and balconies or terraces that overlook the lush grounds - the pools or the tranquil Red Sea. Guests take breakfast lunch and dinner in Tirana- the hotel main restaurant offering a wide variety of international cuisine from extensive buffets. Tirana also offers alfresco dining. There are excellent themed restaurants complementing Tirana in addition to bars/ pools/ a diving centre / sports facilities and wellness centre and spa. The world s foremost hoteliers and travel professionals in the World Travel Awards voted the SAVOY as Egypt s Leading Hotel and Egypt s Leading Resort 2011.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 12/01/2015 to 31/01/2015 - During the mentioned period the main restaurant will be replaced by Blue Nile The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet