- 1 guest reviews
"We stayed at this hotel along with our two daughters who had a separate room booked under a different booking. We found the hotel to be exce..."
About the hotel
A unique experience of local history! Did you know that Zaandam had the world's first industrial area? Its rich history has been translated in a modern way throughout the hotel. Discover, experience and enioy this in a luxurious entourage. The hotel has 160 stylish rooms, meeting and party facilities up to 300 persons and a brasserie- restaurant with a future terrace on the water.
To relax during your stay the hotel also offer a wellness centre with swimming pool, fitness, sauna and steam bath. We are situated next to the trainstation Zaandam, where the train will take you to the centre of Amsterdam within 12 minutes. Also, the Congress Centre RAI and Schiphol Airport are easy to reach by train! In our hotel you can have wireless Internet for free! You can always count on genuine individual attention and an enjoyable stay!
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Zaandam in Zaandam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A unique hotel offering excellent service and great location
We stayed at this hotel along with our two daughters who had a separate room booked under a different booking.
We found the hotel to be exceptional in terms of location, quality and value for money. The staff were particularly friendly and attentive to our needs. The breakfast was excellent with a wide choice of cold and hot food. It even served sparkling wine to mix with fresh orange juice. The centre of Amsterdam is only 10 minutes by train while Amsterdam airport is only 15 minutes' train ride away. The town's shopping area is just outside the hotel along with many restaurants serving variety of food. Bike hire shop, as recommended by the hotel, is also close by; only 5 euros a day which is excellent value for money. Staff at the shop very helpful.