- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"of a telephone. First appartment ie the one we had actually booked turned out to be above a strip club complete with "lady of the night" on..."
About the hotel
The apartments are located right in the Cais do Sodre, in the most amazing night of Lisbon. The pink floor is the lifting of the veil, for those arriving by day to have a first contact with the street vibration that starts at that dusk. The terraces cafes, bars, restaurants and nightclubs, then fill with life, dominated by creativity and good taste.
It is undoubtedly the "spot" at the time in Lisbon, the best kept secret for those who like to have fun. Served by Metro (Green Line), train (Cascais line, with access to dozens of beaches) with a direct connection to the Aerobus (bus line from airport to city center) and the Chiado, Bairro Alto, Baixa and the Terreiro do Paço at a walking distance, has no parallel in Lisbon on the centrality and versatility enabled by its location. The apartments are located in renewed building (urban renewal program in 2009, SRU's Baixa), that preserved its original architecture, and added all the conditions and comfort that are required in a modern building, including a total soundproofing. In the interiors stands the good taste and vast space both in T1, T2 and, thus constituting a great choice for small groups of family or friends.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
1 night stay for 3
Saved by the bell
of a telephone.
First appartment ie the one we had actually booked turned out to be above a strip club complete with "lady of the night" on our arrival at 4.30 pm. Opposite was a five storey derelict building which also blocked any light. Appartment had bathroom issues. Am no Four in a Bed contestant but even I could see the potential for living things in the bathroom. Rang the number to say this would not be suitable for anyone let alone us waiting for my 85-year-old mother. Was told that it was safe. Stated that this was not the point. Was not listened to until I made my point forcibly. We were eventually moved to another appartment which proved to be excellent.