- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"My room faced the front, that is to say the train station and I found it rather noisy at night. Otherwise, it does what it says on tin. It i..."
About the hotel
Our House welcomes its guests with Berliner charm, free WiFi and personal service. With its facade, which is based on the Wilhelminian Style it stands at a convenient location, close to the Berlin-Lichtenberg U- and S- Bahn stations. If you are looking for a family managed, pleasantly relaxing and cosy domicile with Berliner charm and hospitality - then you've come to the right place! Our House has 42 guest rooms, all furnished with shower/WC, mini-bar, cable-TV, safe and self-dial-telephone.
An eventful day starts here with an elaborate breakfast buffet. Children up to 11 years of age can breakfast free of charge with us. Our accommodation is also suitable for small family celebrations and business meetings. The town centre, the exhibition centre at the Funkturm, the Olympia-stadium and also the harbour in Treptow can be reached fast with the S-Bahn. Our service includes arranging of rental cars, theatre tickets, city tours, ship tours on Berlin's waters and much more. You can let the day fade away pleasantly after a successful business day or a stroll through the city at the round the clock open Hallenbar. Management and personal of our house guarantee individual care and well-kept rooms.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient but slightly noisy
My room faced the front, that is to say the train station and I found it rather noisy at night.
Otherwise, it does what it says on tin. It is conveniently located and not far from where i needed to go to take the train to the airport.