This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Sabai Dee Patong Guesthouse is a very reasonable priced guesthouse, only a few minutes walk from the beach and the centre of the glamorous night life on Bangla Road that often lasts until dawn. However, we're far enough away from the main stream of activity to not suffer any of the noise. The quality of our service and the perfect cleanliness of our hotel is not easy to find even in hotels of a much higher price.
You will find that in every room there is free Internet Wi-fi access, cable TV, safebox, a minibar that's fully stocked and comfortable table and chairs. All rooms are considered fairly large for a Thai standard guesthouse, about 25 to 30 square meters. Patong Beach is your ideal place for a peaceful holidays in the tropics. You can enjoy the most beautiful beach where you can play every possible water sports. You also have wonderful opportunities for sightseeing on Phuket Island and the surrounding areas.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet