- 13 guest reviews
"Good location, good hotel, could do with more approachable and English speaking staff..."
"I booked this hotel for the pools but they where closed. The hotel provided us with swimming at another hotel and also dropped and picked us..."
"Me n my family liked it at all n also we will stay here next time too. Great atmosphere , very cooperative staff, very clean hotel and break..."
"Broken sink in ladies loo, very dated. Staff lovely..."
"This is a great budget hotel staff very friendly was upgraded to a suite on arrival which was a nice surprise. Great gym and a good rooftop..."
About the hotel
The Country Club Hotel Dubai is located in central Bur Dubai, just 5 minutes' drive from the Wafi City Mall. The hotel has a rooftop pool and 5 restaurants. Guests of the Dubai Country Club Hotel can enjoy spacious accommodations with cream and beige décor and wooden furnishings.
Guests can also make use of the hotel's FREE WIFI. Indian specialities, kebab and traditional Filipino dishes are only a few flavours guests can taste during their stay. Many of the restaurants and bars have live entertainment. There is also a 24-hour café. The gym and wellness area with its sauna, steam room and hot tub offer a relaxing setting for a peaceful afternoon. Children can enjoy themselves in the children’s pool. Dubai International Airport is only 6 km away.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rates for The Country Club Hotel in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel good location
Good location, good hotel, could do with more approachable and English speaking staff
Pay more and stay elsewhere! This hotel is 1-2* not 4*
This hotel is no where close to a 4* hotel.
It is more a 2* hotel. The non smoking room smelt of cigarettes - including the bed linen. We asked to change rooms and the second room wasn't much better. We stayed in room 333
The rooms need to renovated as they are very old. The walls are marked and dirty - the carpet also looked very grubby and the furniture was dated. The air conditioning vents make noise and leave a musty smell in the room. Breakfast at the hotel was ok. They made fresh omelettes to order but the rest of the selection was very small. Serving curries/noodles/sautéed veg. They had croissants, pastries etc - however they were not covered and there were flies flying around. The seating area is very small and we found that we had to share a table with other guests. Some guests had to sit in a different room all together to have their breakfast. The restaurant/cafe manager never smiles and is constantly shouting at his colleagues infant of guests - not professional at all. We couldn't wait to wake up the next morning so that we could quickly pack and leave. We have fed these comments to the hotel and they did give us back 15% of what we paid and told us that feedback would be taken onboard and that they have started renovating some rooms (they do them one at a time apparently). None of the rooms look like the pictures. The bathroom definitely doesn't look like the one in the pictures. I am still puzzled how this hotel has a four star rating.