- Very Good
- 115 guest reviews
"This is a great hotel to take the family to, lots of leisure facilities and a golf course, we used it for its good location. Good value if y..."
"My Husband and myself we had Celebrate our wedding Anniversary, we had a fantastic time at the Hotel eve tho we couldnt use all the faciliti..."
"very helpful and friendly staff, good quality food but not enough choice for main meal,food in bar poor quality and over priced.would not re..."
"Had a great stay at the urban village - would definitely stay there again, staff very friendly, clean comfortable room/bed. Good selection o..."
"Not very good in dealing with customer queries, but hotel was lovely would stay again..."
About the hotel
Village Blackpool is just 10 minutes away from Blackpool’s bustling city centre and all its fabulous attractions making it a suitable venue for business and leisure travellers alike. Close-by attractions include Blackpool Zoo, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and the Winter Gardens. Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa you can relax in; on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; an 18 hole championship golf course with PGA Academy; Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Blackpool.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2009 to 31/08/2020 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Family orientated hotel
This is a great hotel to take the family to, lots of leisure facilities and a golf course, we used it for its good location.
Good value if you are there to just stay as s hotel and excellent value, if you are planning to use the leisure facilities.
My Husband and myself we had Celebrate our wedding Anniversary, we had a fantastic time at the Hotel eve tho we couldnt use all the facilities due to contaminated water.