- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"All of our requests were dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner. The B&B was well located: near to Cambridge for a "city break" but o..."
"We had a lovely stay here and possibly the best nights sleep I've had all year. Mr & Mrs Ashby were perfect hosts, we hopefully will return..."
"One nights stay at this bnb was ok. We booked just the double room with no ensuite but the bathroom was only seconds way. Room was small but..."
"We had a lovely stay and were looked after well...."
About the hotel
Whether you are staying for pleasure or business, you will receive a warm welcome at Stanton House in Longstanton. Close to the historic towns of Cambridge, St Ives, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Newmarket and Ely. Nearby are the villages of Willingham, Bar Hill , Swavesey, Histon and Oakington We are within easy reach of all main roads and only 25 mins.
from Stanstead airport. Enjoy breakfast in the garden, ideal before sightseeing around East Anglia. Early breakfast is available for those working in the area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
All of our requests were dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner.
The B&B was well located: near to Cambridge for a "city break" but offering the possibility of a country escape because a bit outside of Cambridge. It was very efficient to park our car in the Madingley Road Park and Drive near Cambridge and there was a bus around every 10 minutes into Cambridge. We paid 1£ for parking and 5£ for two return tickets on the bus.