- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Nice, clean, spacious hotel room. We had a rooftop terrace room, but we're gutted that it wasn't the one on the pictures with the separate b..."
About the hotel
LINDEMANN'S in Berlin-Schöneberg is in the thick of things, whether you fancy a bit of kitsch, culture, a slice of real Berlin life or just a bit of shopping heaven. Our hotel is privately-run and no compromises have been made for your comfort, whether it be the striking black & white colour combination of the hotel itself, to the high-quality furnishings and accessories in the rooms. Experience LINDEMANN'S - home at last! This designer hotel corresponds to three-star standards and is situated in the heart of Berlin, near Potsdamer Platz.
We offer 65 air-conditioned rooms in various categories and also stunning penthouse suites. This concept is especially appealing to the more design-oriented and discerning guest. The Lobby-Lounge complete with hotel bar reflects the openness and generosity of our house.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice, clean, spacious
Nice, clean, spacious hotel room.
We had a rooftop terrace room, but we're gutted that it wasn't the one on the pictures with the separate bath, mood lighting, etc. Bathroom could've been bigger, but I'd definitely recommend this hotel. A kettle and the option to make hot drinks in the room would be nice. Underground (U) and overground (S) train stations are each a few minutes walk in different directions, and all run regularly enough to get you anywhere in Berlin for €7.20 all day ticket. (P.s.Make sure you listen to the instructions for the lock on the room, or you'll find yourself stuck spinning the lock around!!)