- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"The hotel was easy to reach from Bournemouth Train Station, taking approximately 15 minutes. We were warmly welcomed by staff and were able..."
"When we arrived building work was going on so rather noisy and no water for two hours so was unable to make tea or flush the toilet. The roo..."
"What a little jem of a hotel.Very close to town centre,friendly helpful staff.When we checked in the room was available straight away,even t..."
"Excellent service, extremely friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was delicious, hot, fast service. Will def stop again...."
"Great location, everything we needed for a short stay and a lovely breakfast...."
About the hotel
The Orchid Hotel, Bournemouth is one of the leading contemporary Bournemouth hotels and is located in the exclusive East Cliff area. This chic boutique hotel is situated close to the award winning Bournemouth Beach and five minutes walk to the cosmopolitan town centre, Bournemouth International Centre, Pavillion & picturesque Bournemouth Gardens. Asian inspired Boutique hotel 34 Designer hotel bedrooms Contemporary lounge bar Excellent conference venue and business facilities Bright, open plan, ground floor function rooms Idyllic venue for weddings, christenings and private parties The hotel provides a number of services including conference rooms for business meetings, and the perfect UK wedding venue for getting married in Bournemouth.
Would guests kindly note that parking is in a first come first served basis
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/06/2014 to 01/06/2016 - Functions held at hotel may cause disruption Booking 3 or more rooms requires group conduct to be filled out, no single sex groups During Jan - June 2015 refurbishment at the hotel will take place The LateRooms.com rates for The Orchid Hotel in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel, would highly recommend
The hotel was easy to reach from Bournemouth Train Station, taking approximately 15 minutes.
We were warmly welcomed by staff and were able to check in early as our room was already cleaned. The room itself was a good size, as was the bathroom. We booked a double room, expecting a double bed however it was two singles pushed together which was annoying but still comfortable. Breakfast was included in the price and was brilliant - continental (which you could help yourself to) and cooked (take full advantage - it's delicious). Will be booking to stay here again in the summer :)
50th wedding anniversary
When we arrived building work was going on so rather noisy and no water for two hours so was unable to make tea or flush the toilet.
The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. overall was very good value for money. The location was not the best for us.