- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"My boyfriend &I had booked for 2nights but stayed another as everything was so good. Hotel very clean & comfortable. The staff were superb...."
"Room was abit dated, ceiling needed painting, bathroom was nice, but our room had a fire exit to the corridor in the bathroom. really strang..."
"We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and never been disappointed. The staff are fantastic nothing is too much trouble, only com..."
"Staff were so friendly, room was clean, spacious and decorated tastefully. I casually mentioned on booking that it was an anniversary and we..."
"Nice hotel within easy walking distance to the Bournemouth International Centre, where we had booked to see a concert. Hotel Reception staff..."
About the hotel
The AA 4 Star Connaught Lodge is centrally located on the West Cliff, just 500m from the lively town centre, BIC, Pavilion, Pier and those golden sandy beaches and provides newly refurbished en-suite accommodation with FREE WIFi and FREE PARKING. Immediately next door is our sister hotel, the AA 4 star Best Western Connaught Hotel. Guests staying in the Lodge are able to enjoy all the facilities of this award-winning hotel including FREE membership of the Bluewater Spa, dining in the double rosette restaurant, Blakes or in the less formal Connaught Brasserie and relaxing in either of the two bars or in the beautiful garden that separates the two hotels.
The Magnificent Spa and Leisure Club boasts an 18m swimming pool and adjoining spa pool, a luxurious, fully tiled eucalyptus steam room, a superb sauna, 2 gyms and a massage and beauty therapy suite. Please note the Connaught Lodge is accommodation only and all facilities offered are next door,
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Tired decor. Not 4 star.
Neighbouring rooms extremely noisy.
Walls paper thin. Coupled with uncomfortable beds. Only 1 pillow and very noisy street = bad night. Booked with "sea front" as priority and very disappointed as a good 300m off the seafront with no views. That is late rooms fault. Breakfast uninspiring - ended up only having porridge so not value for money. Can't quite see where the 4 stars come in. The lodge is not that standard. Had to lug luggage into tiny lift and up some stars. Noted very dirty and loose carpeting. Knew then it was not going to be good. Not returning.
My boyfriend &I had booked for 2nights but stayed another as everything was so good.
Hotel very clean & comfortable. The staff were superb. Food in Blakes restaurant excellent. Cosy atmosphere in bar area with lovely fire. Bedroom spacious with walkin wardrobe!. Very impressive. We have booked again for November. Can't fault it. Highly recommended.