- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a perfect location with amazing views over the Grand Canal, the rooms we had were very small and need a bit of TLC. The staf..."
"Couldn't have asked for more really, brilliant location, very helpful and accomodating staff, a surprise bottle of Prosecco thrown in... Exc..."
"We stayed at the Locander on the 9th November for two nights. I deliberated over booking this hotel based on the reviews, but decided to tak..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Locanda Ovidius is strategically located in the San Polo district, at easy reach from the greatest cultural and fashionable attractions of the city. Indeed the Hotel overlooks the Grand Canal and Rialto Bridge, allowing our guests to easily travel around Venice and discover enchanted and magic places.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Locanda Ovidius in Venice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Locanda Ovidius
The hotel is in a perfect location with amazing views over the Grand Canal, the rooms we had were very small and need a bit of TLC.
The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The Breakfast is basic but adequate.
Excellent room and wonderful staff!
Couldn't have asked for more really, brilliant location, very helpful and accomodating staff, a surprise bottle of Prosecco thrown in...
Excellent all round!