- 159 guest reviews
"£75.00 for a workday meal for two?..."
"I got this room for £50 which was an incredible offer - I doubt this will happen again. My room was massive (I got a free upgrade). The trad..."
"A venue set in beautiful surroundings...."
"Superb staff, incredibly friendly and helpful. Stunning setting, with an abundance of fascinating history...."
"A very well appointed room - in a very quiet location..."
About the hotel
Selsdon Park Hotel and Golf Club is within close proximity of East Croydon train station, where it takes just 15 minutes by train to Central London & Gatwick Airport. A complimentary shuttle service runs to and from the station Monday – Friday at selected times. The Hotel is one of Southern England’s most unique and picturesque country resorts, surrounded by 205 acres of Surrey Countryside.
The hotel has 199 comfortable, fully equipped bedrooms with a choice of Single rooms, Double/ Twin bedded rooms, Executive rooms and Family rooms which can accommodate a family of four. All residents are invited to use our Spa & Leisure facilities including a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam room, Squash Courts and Tennis Courts, with treatments available on request. We also offer residential rates for our 18 hole Championship Golf Course, for those of you feeling more energetic. Selsdon Park Hotel is located just 15 minutes from the M25 and is ideally situated for Chessington World of Adventures, Hever Castle, Chartwell, Epsom Races, Thorpe Park and Heathrow & Gatwick Airport We offer Free parking onsite and Broadband and Wireless internet connection (charges will apply)
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Selsdon Park Hotel and Golf Club in Surrey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
£75.00 for a workday meal for two?
Absoultely brilliant for a discount price
I got this room for £50 which was an incredible offer - I doubt this will happen again.
My room was massive (I got a free upgrade). The traditional style of the room with a bay window was really nice and looking out over the patio and golf course was very pleasant. Old fashioned CRT TV with only 5 channels but that didn't bother me much. Like all hotels, WiFi was absolutely hopeless. It was really nice sitting out on the patio late afternoon in the sun although it was a shame there were no West facing seats as the sun hid itself behind the hotel in the evening. Drinks and food are extremely expensive so I recommend the Weatherspoons down the road.
Swimming pool at the hotel was a bit dated, but excellent. It was possible to swim non-stop in the oval shaped pool with an island in the middle. There is a steam room (not that hot though) and Sauna and a really nice Jacuzzi. Only thing missing is a slide from the steam room down to the pool !!!!. Hotel staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast in the morning was fantastic.