- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Pete & his wife are lovely hosts in their magnificent home set in some outstanding English countryside. I stayed for one night but wish I ha..."
"Lovely b&b in quiet location, really comfy bed and great breakfast!..."
About the hotel
Arundel Hot Court is in a stunning location, high in the hills between Petworth and Pulborough it commands a breathtaking view which is a constant source of interest as it is always changing. It is a place of real peace and quiet and yet a few minutes from Pulborough Station. The house is beamy with loads of character, stylish decorated and not at all prissy with an interesting and eclectic mix of pictures on the walls.
We want people to enjoy staying with us as much as we would our personal guests; we are relaxed with them and want them to be relaxed with us and our animals.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Croquet , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pete & his wife are lovely hosts in their magnificent home set in some outstanding English countryside.
I stayed for one night but wish I had more time to explore the local surrounds and take in the wonderful views of the Sussex Weald. Extremely comfortable rooms, friends were staying also and commented on the beds. Best nights sleep etc.
Lovely b&b in quiet location, really comfy bed and great breakfast!