- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Beautiful setting. Not many people at the resort so it seemed a little bizarre to put is in a room as far away as possible next to the main..."
About the hotel
Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas Samui is located by the famous Chaweng beach, Koh Samui’s most popular beach. The resort is designed in the Southern Thai style, which lends the place a comfortable and natural resort feel. Bhundari Resort has 124 rooms, many with spectacular views of the ocean or the hotel’s swimming pool.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 29/12/2015 to 05/01/2016 - Complimentary F&B extra credit THB1,000.-/room/night during 29 Dec 2015 to 05 Jan 2015, to use all outlet in Resort The LateRooms.com rates for Bhundhari Spa Resort & Villas Samui in Koh Samui are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money nice large rooms and nice suitable bathrooms
lovely, shame about the tax
Not many people at the resort so it seemed a little bizarre to put is in a room as far away as possible next to the maintenance shed. No need. Also shame they added extra tax onto all meals. Bit unecessary we thought.