This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This boutique hotel along the Keizersgracht canal is situated in the heart of Amsterdam. Dam Square is a short walk away. The restaurant has a Michelin star.
The Dylan offers rooms and suites with special themes. All have luxurious bathrooms, a bathrobe and slippers. There is free Wi-Fi. The award-winning restaurant is located in an 18th century bakery with garden views. French cuisine is served complemented by wines from the cellar. The Dylan has a fitness centre, a massage service and a garden with terrace. There is a lounge and bar to relax. All major sights are within walking distance. Trams, buses and metro stops are only minutes away.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Massage
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Dylan Hotel in Amsterdam are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet