"The shuttle bus is dangerous - they give tickets for the bus to Disney in the morning but barely check them - cramming on well above the saf..."
About the hotel
With elegance and an exceptional comfort, the Radisson BLU Hotel is located in the heart of the Disneyland® Resort Paris Golf Course. This magnificent and recent hotel offers 250 rooms in a contemporary and warm style with breathtaking views of the golf. Ideally located to ally pleasure and serenity, the proximity to the Disneyland® Parks, airports and the Parisian capital will allow you to take advantage of this beautiful environment, notably thanks to the free shuttles which lead up to the station of the Marne la Vallee – Chessy / Parcs Disney® (about every 20 minutes).
The hotel has two different restaurants each with its own style and atmosphere. The "Pamplemousse" serves a French traditional cuisine in an elegant and trendy atmosphere. The “Birdie”, relaxed and friendly, opens its doors to its sumptuous super breakfast buffet. Visit our Wellness and Fitness Center, fully-equipped fitness area, sauna and steam bath room, indoor swimming pool, residents have free access from 7:00 am until 11:00 pm. In addition, four special rooms for massages and beauty treatments are also available at an additional cost. The Wellness Center will be closed from May 13th 4pm until the 17th at noon and from November 12th 7am to November 16th noon, for biannual maintenance. Massages and beauty cares remain available 270 free parking spaces are available and free wireless broadband access to Internet for our residents not only in their rooms but everywhere in the hotel!
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Hotel At Disneyland Paris in Magny-Le-Hongre are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel but beware of the shuttle
The shuttle bus is dangerous - they give tickets for the bus to Disney in the morning but barely check them - cramming on well above the safe number.
When the driver braked suddenly people fell onto each other. The aisle was packed with people, bags and pushchairs. There is a display stating the safe number of people seated/standing but this has been crossed out and higher numbers written over. The true safe number is around 50 - there were 81 people including toddlers on the shuttle into Disney at 10.30 am on 15/07/2014. It felt like the tube at rush hour. The actual hotel was very nice, clean and the staff were pleasant and helpful.
Very over priced food and breakfast compared to similar hotels I have stayed in.
The food we recieved was very small portions and we were left feeling short changed. breakfast not being included in the price added a significant amount to the final bill. Generally disappointed with the experience. I left my bike with the consierge but was given no receipt or confirmation I had left it with them. This was also poor.