- 1 guest reviews
"great place to chill out after day of sightseeing, well equipped, quiet and spacious. Not too far from Charles Bridge, an easy walk along th..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for a beautiful apartment with cozy, expansive rooms, a great view of the river Vltava, and the best of both worlds of modern and classic architecture just meters from your doorstep, then this offer is for you. This tastefully decorated and fully furnished apartment, situated in a newly reconstructed building on the banks of the river Vltava will guarantee that every day of your holiday will be a memorable one. For larger groups, there are few of these 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offered in the same building.
The check in address for River View apartment is at Holeckova 13, Prague 5. The reception is open 24 hours and there is a 15 euro fee for late check in (after 21:00). If you are coming from the airport, you will take bus n. 100 go to Zlicin - underground station as well. There you will take a metro and go to Andel. From Andel you can take a tram n. 20, 12 and 9 and you will get out at Svandovo divadlo. From there is the first street to the left whre is Holeckova street. You will walk around 300 metres and reach your destination.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
fantastic apartment for what we needed
great place to chill out after day of sightseeing, well equipped, quiet and spacious.
Not too far from Charles Bridge, an easy walk along the river and beautiful view of the river from balcony. Right next t o Fred and Ginger building and in near church where the Paratroopers were cornered after killing Heydrich. Easy transfer too which was very convienient and made the booking in /out easier. would recommend to groups.