- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Arrived at airport hotel arranged our transfer to our accomodation . The taxi was there waiting for us on arrival. Arrived at hotel at 10am..."
About the hotel
The Kossak Hotel is the place overlooking Wawel Castle, the meandering Vistula as well as the riverfront buildings of the Old Town and, weather permitting, the contours of the Tatra mountains. The hotel offers accommodation for 120 guests in 60 rooms (5 Suites and 55 standard rooms including 4 family rooms with a sofa bed, 15 rooms overlook the backyard and adjacent buildings, 39 rooms overlook Wawel, the bend of the Vistula and the Old Town, 1 room is specially designed for the disabled and also separate rooms for smokers). Hotel provides conference facilities up to 170 participants.
With the state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment in place, the conference is bound to run smoothly and effectively. During the break, conference participants can relax in the foyer or in the Orangery where coffee, snacks, desserts and buffet table sandwiches can be served. We also recommend light lunches and exquisite dinners. For your convenience we have prepared suggested menus and a broad canvas of additional services. The Percheron Restaurant specialized in European cuisine with fusion nute. Percheron is a venue for various receptions for 110 guests (and another 80 can be accommodated in the Orangery). Combined with our expertise and experience, our hotel and restaurant facilities ensure an unforgettable sojourn in the fascinating city of Kraków.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First holiday in krakow
Arrived at airport hotel arranged our transfer to our accomodation .
The taxi was there waiting for us on arrival. Arrived at hotel at 10am the staff where very helpful and a room was ready for us .This was great as we thought room would not be ready till after 2 pm. We asked at reception about visiting place s they where so helpful and arranged the trips for us it was great. We loved our first visit to krakow hope it would not be our last and would defiantly us this hotel again .