- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Friendly, welcoming, warm, and clean. The themed rooms make for great fun, and it worth a wander around the corridors taking in the artwork...."
"Brilliant, quirky hotel, friendly and helpful staff, great attention to detail, and a curly wurly with the tea and coffee in the room. staye..."
"Lovely odd hotel perfect for a one night stay Wonderful rooms No air con is a massive let down But worth a trip here as your sure to tell..."
"Very comfortable room, unfortunately, the toilet seat was not attached on one side and the waste in both the shower and basin was VERY slow...."
"Awesome place to stay. I had the star wars themed room and it was excellent. I stupidly left my phone changer and had an email asking if I w..."
About the hotel
LateRooms has named the Pelirocco as one of the Sexiest Hotels on the Planet. You can take a peek at our full list of seriously sexy stays at TitillateRooms. Good heavens.
Welcome to England’s most rock n roll hotel. Funky themed rooms inspired by pop culture, sexy sirens and maverick musicians…Hotel Pelirocco is a hip boutique hotel unlike any other in the UK. Pelirocco is a townhouse hotel with 19 rooms situated in Regency Square on the seafront in the centre of Brighton. Very close to Brighton’s vibrant shopping areas, within spitting distance of the conference centre and a stagger away from the best clubs, bars and restaurants.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Pelirocco in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly, welcoming, warm, and clean.
The themed rooms make for great fun, and it worth a wander around the corridors taking in the artwork.
stay here !!!
Brilliant, quirky hotel, friendly and helpful staff, great attention to detail, and a curly wurly with the tea and coffee in the room.
stayed in the mod/quadrophenia room, excellent design and style. Would recommend this hotel to everyone,