- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The hotel was a bit too expensive...."
"Well this room was a pleasant surprise! I was given a freshly refurbished room, which was nicely appointed with a very comfortable bed and h..."
"Our stay at the Red Lion was actually pretty enjoyable. The room (no. 65) was a decent size and had a comfortable bed and, although the deco..."
About the hotel
This hidden treasure of Salisbury was originally a 13th century coaching inn that offered a warm welcome and convivial atmosphere. Though a few centuries older now, the hospitality and heart of BEST WESTERN Red Lion Hotel is stronger than ever. Our elegant and comfortably designed bedrooms will exceed even the highest expectations and our antique filled accommodation means public areas are full of character and charm.
Our Vine Restaurant has a rosette to show for its deliciousness, while modern conference facilities have also been sympathetically incorporated to bring businesses the best! Ideally situated in the heart of the city of Salisbury, near its Cathedral, the hotel is a stone's throw from Stonehenge (two miles to be precise), so easy access is a given!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very attentive staff
The hotel was a bit too expensive.