- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Renovation for the rooms...."
"As it was only a two day stay had a Classic Room, which was clean and comfortable, didn't really get to enjoy the balcony due to the sand st..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at amwaj rotana. Staff very helpful and friendly. Great location. Only negative comments are that you had t..."
"Wonderfull holiday😃 excellent location for the beach and restaurants. The hotel staff were wonderfull very polite and helpful. Clean spacio..."
About the hotel
Ideally located along Dubai's famous leisure and retail strip known as “The Walk”, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), you will experience the height of comfort at Amwaj Rotana Hotel. Presenting a portfolio of 301 tastefully furnished rooms and suites including the prestigious Club Rotana offering bespoke exclusive services for guests, Amwaj Rotana Hotel boasts the largest rooms along JBR each with its own balcony facing the Arabian Gulf and Palm Jumeirah. Each of the rooms and suites also includes high-speed wireless internet connection and a variety of amenities and facilities such as a bathtub, multi-satellite LCD TV and conveniently placed in-room safe.
With four great dining concepts offering Italian, Japanese, American, British and International cuisine as well as live entertainment, happy hours, theme nights and more, guests of Amwaj Rotana can expect a fun-filled and exciting gastronomic experience. Recreational activities on the hotel grounds include the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club that comprises of temperature-controlled adults' and kids' swimming pools, a fully-equipped gymnasium, Jacuzzi, steam rooms, sauna and a spa. Complimentary WiFi is also available in all public areas of the hotel. Guests staying at the hotel also stand to benefit from the features around the vicinity such as the Beach Mall which features a children's water park, direct access to Jumeirah Beach, retail and entertainment options as well as the Dubai Tram at Jumeirah Beach Residences 2 station, just a three-minute walk from the hotel. Guests can also enjoy a scenic walk along the Dubai Marina Promenade just a 5 minute walk away or jump on the hotel’s complimentary shuttle service from the hotel to prominent malls in Dubai.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Your stay is subject to Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee being AED 20 per bedroom per night. This amount is not included in the rate and will be added at the time of check out. The LateRooms.com rate for Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach, Dubai in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Renovation for the rooms.
Two day Stay
As it was only a two day stay had a Classic Room, which was clean and comfortable, didn't really get to enjoy the balcony due to the sand storm - otherwise throughly enjoyed my stay.