- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"As it was only a two day stay had a Classic Room, which was clean and comfortable, didn't really get to enjoy the balcony due to the sand st..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at amwaj rotana. Staff very helpful and friendly. Great location. Only negative comments are that you had t..."
"Wonderfull holiday😃 excellent location for the beach and restaurants. The hotel staff were wonderfull very polite and helpful. Clean spacio..."
About the hotel
Amwaj Rotana located along Jumeirah Beach Residence, guests will appreciate the direct access to Jumeirah Beach, children's water park, retail and entertainment options of 'The Beach Mall' and 'The Walk' right at the doorstep of the hotel. The Dubai Tram service also serves Amwaj Rotana at the Jumeirah Beach Residences 2 station, just a three-minute walk from the hotel. Also offered is a free shuttle service from the hotel to the famous Dubai Mall, Dubai Outlet Mall, Burjuman Mall and Mall of the Emirates.
The Rotana provides a stylish, air-conditioned accommodation with a satellite LCD TV, all rooms have balconies’ with Arabian Gulf views and elegant furnishings. Guests can enjoy tapas and drinks indoor or al fresco. Steaks and seafood are freshly prepared and grilled at Benihana Steak House, which also serves sushi. The well-equipped gym features cardiovascular equipment, after a workout guests can unwind with a massage treatment or in the Jacuzzi. Amwaj Rotana also offers Club Rotana rooms for our guests. Club Rotana is a Hotel within a Hotel that offers lavish personalized hospitality, harmony and all the extras that make a stay memorable. Rooms are designed to meet the needs of business traveller offering highly personalized and efficient service. Please note that there will be compulsory New Years Eve Dinner celebrations on Thursday 31st, December 2015. The dinner price is included in the room rate. Younger guests from 6-12 years will be charged an additional AED 825 net per child directly at the hotel and is not included the rate. The dress code for the event is glitz & glamour. For further information on the event please contact the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Your stay is subject to Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee being AED 20 per bedroom per night. This amount is not included in the rate and will be added at the time of check out. The LateRooms.com rates for Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach, Dubai in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Two day Stay
As it was only a two day stay had a Classic Room, which was clean and comfortable, didn't really get to enjoy the balcony due to the sand storm - otherwise throughly enjoyed my stay.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here at amwaj rotana.
Staff very helpful and friendly. Great location. Only negative comments are that you had to pay at check in which slowed down our check in procedure (our flight was delayed and we were already 1 hour late for meeting our friends at a New Years eve party), you couldn't charge things to the room unless you left a 1,000 AED deposit (despite them having my credit card details already) and the room smelt very musky. Aside from that, I would recommend this hotel for its location and value for money.