"Good location close to Dubai airport. Room good although a little worn. Service was slow at check-in and delivery of bags to the room. The b..."
About the hotel
The stylish decor combines ethnic elegance and modern comfort. The ten-storied steel-and-glass structure features an intriguing geometric centre that extends right through to the roof top, rendering a spectacular interior view. Roof-top swimming pool with refreshment bar and Jacuzzi, sauna, massage parlor, health club and beauty salon complete the requirements for a relaxed and comfortable stay.
This modern building offers 180 rooms and suites, each of which is comfortably furnished and has a long list of modern amenities. Guests of the City Seasons can enjoy tasty Thai food in the hotel's specialty restaurant or enjoy lighter snacks and refreshments in the hotels coffee shop. Centrally located in the heart of Dubai, the City Seasons Hotel is near the city's commercial centres, the Dubai Creek, and other attractions. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Dubai International Airport and a 5-minute walk from the famous City Centre Shopping Mall.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for City Seasons Hotel Dubai in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Nice Hotel - service and breakfast could be better
Good location close to Dubai airport.
Room good although a little worn. Service was slow at check-in and delivery of bags to the room. The breakfast was disappointing, poor selection for grade of hotel and the staff seemed very disorganised.
I stayed in this hotel for one night with my husband because it was close to the airport and the hotel information mentioned an airport shuttle.
What a disappointment!!. On arrival the person on the front desk didn't even say hello, he simply barked "passports" at us and told us to sit down. We felt very uncomfortable as they checked our passwords for a ridiculous amount of time while staring at us. When we were finally shown to our room, we were disappointed to see that there were ominous stains on the carpet and mould on the bathroom sink.The bed was extremely uncomfortable and the duvet was lumpy (yuck). The aircon rattled all night.We were delighted to leave the next morning for our flight, but not before the final insult - there was NO airport shuttle!!!!