- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay here very much. We had the executive beal and it was worth every penny. Best night sleep . The staff were very nice. The..."
About the hotel
Copthorne King is a 4-star boutique business hotel located along the historic Singapore River. It is minutes away from the Central Business District, Orchard Road and Chinatown. The hotel's 310 contemporary rooms offer all the comforts of modern day amenities, replete with award-winning restaurants, 6 function rooms, landscaped swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, steam bath and outdoor Jacuzzi.
The 20-storey hotel houses Tien Court Restaurant, which specialises in Cantonese cuisine and is famous for its Yangzhou dim sum and braised pork ribs. The Princes Terence Café serves a buffet specialising in Penang dishes like laksa, popiah, satay, fried kway teow, nonya kueh and soya beancurd while the Star Café has delicious sandwiches, beef tenderloin, salmon fillet and a fine selection of coffee and wines. The hotel also provides currency exchange, babysitting services and shuttles to the city.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 12/02/2015 to 31/12/2020 - Hotel offers outstanding internet speed of 200mbps and daily shuttle service to Orchard Road, Chinatown, Outram and Dhoby Gaut MRT stations, CBD. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We enjoyed our stay here very much.
We had the executive beal and it was worth every penny. Best night sleep . The staff were very nice. The only down side was the breakfast was busy but we still managed to eat enough.