- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This was a very short stay at short notice. courtesy of a problem with a flight being delayed overnight. However the booking process through..."
About the hotel
Awarded the Class of Good Wastewi$e Label of the Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence (HKAEE) 2013, Regal Airport Hotel is directly connected to the passenger terminal of Hong Kong International Airport by an enclosed link bridge, with close proximity to the AsiaWorld-Expo convention centre. The hotel provides superb and comfortable accommodations with 1,171 guest rooms as well as state-of-the-art meeting and conference facilities, including Hong Kong's largest pillar-free hotel grand ballroom and 30 function venues. Additionally, the hotel features a variety of authentic cuisines at its 6 restaurants and bars, and it has a complete range of recreational facilities, including a luxurious spa, an outdoor pool and an indoor heated swimming pool.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Regal Airport Hotel in Lantau Island are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Regal Airport Hotel
This was a very short stay at short notice.
courtesy of a problem with a flight being delayed overnight. However the booking process through laterooms was efficient and, in the short time it took to walk to the hotel lobby from the Terminal via the enclosed walkway all details reached the reception desk.I was only there for about 6 hours however the room as clean, staff at the desk, though under pressure with a lot of check ins due to the flight problems, with calm, courteous and welcoming and if the need arose I would be happy to go back. So I am afraid this is not much of a review when it comes to facilities, food etc, however if you are worried about airport hotels sometimes "taking the Mickey" then this seems a good place. And a big thanks to Late Rooms for having an excellent deal!