- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"We only stayed for one night but the experience whilst there was good. The leisure facilities were a great way to relax. My only issue was..."
"All was excellent...."
"good for the family and the food / service in the tavern was amazing - There are always a couple of little things - spa pool not working bu..."
"Good but there was no lift ,room was over the party room so 3 out of 5 night I was awake until midnight. Nice place for the right group and..."
"Lovely hotel, great location, friendly staff, great value...."
About the hotel
Situated directly on the beach in the peaceful village of Cooden, Bexhill, this privately owned hotel offers free WI-FI and parking, sumptuous dining, extensive leisure facilities, spectacular views and scenic gardens. Originally built in 1928, the Hotel has been refurbished to the highest standards and promises a warm welcome as well as private access to the beautiful beachfront where gently lapping waves stretch as far as the eye can see. What’s more, there’s two acres of award-winning gardens overlooking the beach and a fantastic leisure club with an indoor pool and spa, guests are sure to nourish their every self-indulgent desire.
Each of the 41 en-suite bedrooms are charmingly decorated and furnished, whilst many also offer, luxurious king-size beds, comfy Tempur mattresses and stunning panoramic views of the ocean and across Pevensey Bay. Every room benefits from a range of excellent facilities and creature comforts, including free Wi-Fi, satellite television, hairdryer, ironing facilities, fans, direct dial telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. Whether singles, doubles, twins, triples or even quads there are enough different room types to suit every kind of traveller.
Cooden Beach Hotel offers a fantastic range of locally sourced and freshly prepared food, sure to satisfy even the most discerning of appetites. The Beachside Restaurant, with its’ magnificent sea-views, specialises in traditional English cuisine with a unique twist. Nowhere is this more evident than in their signature dish ‘Posh Fish & Chips’. The Cooden Tavern also serves a range of tasty bar snacks and daily blackboard specials. For those warm evenings, the Beachside Bar and Terrace is perfect for alfresco dining or a few tempting cocktails.
The Leisure Club features an inviting heated indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam room. There is also a gymnasium with a variety of cardiovascular equipment and weights. For meetings and events there are four conference rooms to choose from. From smaller intimate gatherings to lavish grand occasions, the Hotel is also a great venue for weddings and other celebrations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Cooden Beach Hotel
We only stayed for one night but the experience whilst there was good.
The leisure facilities were a great way to relax.
My only issue was the hot water wasn't very hot, my evening shower went from lukewarm to cold throughout. But apart from that the room was fine. Possibly in need of new carpet to match the decor!
Cooden Beach Hotel
All was excellent.