- 17 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a great location, the room was an ok size. The quality of the finish in the room was not what I would expect for 5 star hote..."
"The hotel itself is really lovely and the staff give a great level of customer service, however when we arrived at our room the smell of tob..."
"The public areas are superb, especially the restaurant area on the first floor. Standard rooms but good. Hotel away from the main centre bu..."
"Excellent central location. Breakfast and service good...."
About the hotel
Set in Soho, in London's bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse Hotel offers a luxurious haven for those wishing to enjoy the best the capital has to offer. A stone throw from Liberty's Department Store, Oxford Street, Bond Street & Regent St. The Courthouse hotel is situated in a Grade II listed building, formerly a Magistrates Court.
Today it serves as a charming 5 star boutique hotel in the West End. Transportation links to railway stations and airports within walking distance. Individually designed bedrooms, ranging from generously sized “Classic” rooms through to the Magistrate Suites are equipped with LCD TV’s, Free wireless internet access, a working desk and SKY tv including the Sports and Movie Channels. Hotel facilities include the Thai-inspired Sanook Spa, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and sauna. Silk, the 2009 Michelin Guide recommended pan-Asian cuisine restaurant serves dinner & Carnaby, a bright and vibrant brasserie looking on to Carnaby street, serving Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy cocktails in The Bar, popular with today’s Bohemian crowd & music artists. In addition the hotel has a 94 seat cinema and a beautiful open air rooftop terrace bar.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Courthouse Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Great location but not 5 star quality
The hotel is in a great location, the room was an ok size.
The quality of the finish in the room was not what I would expect for 5 star hotel, for example the sockets in the bathroom had gaps between them and the tiles and were also at an angle. There was no iron or ironing board in the room, we rang down to reception and a member of staff brought one up - we were given what I would describe as a travel iron which had wires exposed. The detail lets this hotel down and I would not have been happy had we paid the 'full' rate.