- 19 guest reviews
"The main overhead shower was very weak needed a good clean better still a new one, the hand shower was broken. 24 hour room service but no m..."
"Amazing location but had some faults. Sounded like someone fancied throwing glass bottles around outside the back of the hotel at about 3 am..."
"We, sadly, only stayed one night here for a trip to the theatre, would have loved to stay longer bit a bit pricey. However, it's perfectly s..."
"The hotel is in a great location, the room was an ok size. The quality of the finish in the room was not what I would expect for 5 star hote..."
About the hotel
Set in Soho, in London's bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse Hotel offers a luxurious haven for those wishing to enjoy the best the capital has to offer. A stone throw from Liberty's Department Store, Oxford Street, Bond Street & Regent St. The Courthouse hotel is situated in a Grade II listed building, formerly a Magistrates Court.
Today it serves as a charming 5 star boutique hotel in the West End. Transportation links to railway stations and airports within walking distance. Individually designed bedrooms, ranging from generously sized “Classic” rooms through to the Magistrate Suites are equipped with LCD TV’s, Free wireless internet access, a working desk and SKY tv including the Sports and Movie Channels. Hotel facilities include the Thai-inspired Sanook Spa, indoor heated swimming pool, gym and sauna. Silk, the 2009 Michelin Guide recommended pan-Asian cuisine restaurant serves dinner & Carnaby, a bright and vibrant brasserie looking on to Carnaby street, serving Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy cocktails in The Bar, popular with today’s Bohemian crowd & music artists. In addition the hotel has a 94 seat cinema and a beautiful open air rooftop terrace bar.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
53% would recommend it to a friend
We were greeted by the Concierge who was unable to park our car! They said they would when I rang -
Receptionist was abrupt.
2 men helped with the bags to our room, the room was £300/without breakfast as they wanted another £22.50 each. Very expensive all round as a gin & tonic was £9, there was people sitting around on the landing. The couch was stained in the room, although the room was clean - the bar was very scruffy although the barman was very nice - couldn't sit in the bar area as the had a Bridge meeting & all seats had reserve notes on them - we would never stay there again!
Not a luxury hotel
The staff at breakfast were pleasant, but reception and concierge were not.
The reception process was very odd, spent nearly 15 minutes stood at the counter while the member of staff kept tapping on the computer. Nothing said. The curtain was hanging off at one end in the room, and was barely covered the window. there was also a bad stain on the floor. The room was otherwise clean.. It didn't look anything like the photos, and was very traditional, rather than contemporary.
I would definitely not stay here again. Had much better experiences at City Inns or Raddison Blus.