- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent place to stay, really good bars and restaurants within a few metres. Booked a double but the only one available was tiny but fine..."
About the hotel
This small charming hotel is housed in a 19th century building in the shopping and tourist centre of Madrid and boasts views of the famous Plaza Santa Ana. The 19 rooms are all equipped with all modern comforts, WiFi internet connection and specially negotiated prices with the parking in the square. Some rooms also boast views of the square.
From here you can reach many of the main tourist sites on foot, including the Puerta del Sol, the Plaza Mayor and sites of cultural interest such as the Museo del Prado, the Thyssen-Bornemisza and the Theatre Español.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Miau in Madrid are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Location, location, location
Excellent place to stay, really good bars and restaurants within a few metres.
Booked a double but the only one available was tiny but fine for just one night. breakfast paltry!