- 35 guest reviews
"Why bother with a cramped hotel room when you can have the luxury of a home from home. Everything is provided and the space is vast, great i..."
"Staff friendly and attentive at reception. Flat comfortable with all that we needed. Great value for money. Good location It was a winner wi..."
"This is right in the centre of Liverpool, walking distance from everywhere. Super spacious rooms and reasonably priced...."
"Really nice apartments, clean modern, and right in the city centre...."
"Clean, central and everything you need. Was a little difficult to find but worth it.. Think you need to give more direction on website. I.e..."
About the hotel
BridgeStreet Liverpool ONE is situated in the heart of the Liverpool ONE, the cities number one, premier shopping and leisure destination. Our centrally located apartments offer a choice of stylish one, two and three bedroom apartments. All of these apartments are fitted out to the highest specification throughout, with key features being our great comfortable double beds, fully functional kitchens and beautiful bathrooms, serviced on a weekly basis.
With stunning views across the City of Liverpool or the historic waterfront our location lends itself to eating well, entertainment and shopping ? all from our front door. The apartments are suited perfectly for families, couples and corporate guests, offering that home from home feeling. Liverpool One itself, boasts an unrivalled selection of restaurants and cafés on the leisure terrace as well as the option of a fantastic retail and shopping experience in major stores all on the doorstep. A 14-screen Odeon cinema and the beautiful landscaped Chavasse Park complete the experience. Our apartments provide a private, secure and comfortable environment in which you can work, relax and entertain. We can accommodate short-term and long-term requirements, and offer limited onsite Car Parking at £10. 00 or exclusive discounted vouchers, available at our reception at the many nearby Q Car Parks, also at £10. 00 for an overnight charge. Also available are continental breakfast bags delivered fresh to your apartment for £6. 95 per person, these can be ordered at reception on arrival or pre-booked prior to arrival direct with BridgeStreet Liverpool One. BridgeStreet takes a strict view on ensuring all guests respect each other and our property, and for this reason, we operate a strict 21 and over policy. Identification will be requested on arrival and bookings will be cancelled in the event this is not presented.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2011 to 31/12/2020 - **Credit Card Pre-Authorisation or £150 Cash Deposit for Security on arrival 24hr Parking-Liverpool One Q Park-Disc. Voucher at our Reception on departure Limited onsite Parking - Over 21's Only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Home from home
Why bother with a cramped hotel room when you can have the luxury of a home from home.
Everything is provided and the space is vast, great if you are a family. Right in the middle of Liverpool you could not want for more.
A great find
Staff friendly and attentive at reception.
Flat comfortable with all that we needed. Great value for money. Good location
It was a winner with all of us