- 10 guest reviews
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Although I only stayed for 3 nights I felt like I had been there a whole week, feeling relaxed a..."
"Staff exceptional. Helpful, pleasant to talk to and welcoming. Accommodation was not luxurious, but adequate for a short stay...."
"Hotel is comfortable enough but old fashioned. Room was very hot Internet service poor and did not work in rooms..."
"As regulars to Eastbourne, we have always wanted to stay there and this trip was the perfect opportunity. We were given room 7. Well, what c..."
"The staff were pleasant and went out of their way to help but the hotel was old and tired. I was concerned by the apparently burnt out socke..."
About the hotel
Centrally located on one of England's best loved seaside promenade, this splendid Three Star Edwardian hotel is the perfect base from which to explore to many attractions of Eastbourne and the South Coast. We offer well-appointed accommodation, excellent dining and unrivalled customer service in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Chatsworth Hotel & Restaurant in EASTBOURNE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
My stay at Mansion Lions Hotel
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
Although I only stayed for 3 nights I felt like I had been there a whole week, feeling relaxed and happy with the accommodation. The staff were excellent., friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure to stay there!
Helpful, pleasant to talk to and welcoming. Accommodation was not luxurious, but adequate for a short stay.