- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Nice room, a little small but bathroom roomy. rather noisy in the morning. Excellent breakfast vey convenient being able ot hire hotel bicyc..."
About the hotel
Ascot Hotel is one of Copenhagen's classic 4 star hotels, located in the heart of Copenhagen, close to Tivoli, City Hall Square and Strøget (shopping street) but yet peacefully located. The hotel has a unique history with a past as Copenhagen's Bath House, the architecture of which creates a very special atmosphere. Providing a comfortable overnight stay in Copenhagen is our first priority as well as servicing our guests with everything that makes a difference.
We offer 175 rooms and hotel apartments of which several are suites, all with TV, cordless network, modern bathrooms, etc. In addition, Ascot Hotel offers several restaurants, professional facilities for courses and conferences in Copenhagen with space for 4 to 90 persons. In unique and historical surroundings, Ascot Hotel offers personality and charm, combined with all modern facilities. We look forward to welcoming you to Ascot Hotel in the city centre of Copenhagen.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Copenhagen by bicycle
Nice room, a little small but bathroom roomy.
rather noisy in the morning. Excellent breakfast vey convenient being able ot hire hotel bicycles at a reasonable price for a tour of Copenhagen. Will stay there again.